Vertical Crucible Furnace NBD-G1200-15IT
1200℃ Vertical Crucible Furnace NBD-G1200-15IT owns a large 3.5L chamber and it is designed for sintering ceramic parts and component in Lab.
1200℃ Vertical Crucible Furnace Introduction
- Vertical Crucible Furnace NBD-G1200-15IThas a large 3.5L chamber and it is designed for sintering ceramic parts and component in Lab.
- The crucible furnace has a unique ceramic fiber insulation around , the chamber to provide excellent uniformity and energy efficiency.
- The heating element is embedded in the insulation for maximum heat transfer to the chamber. Max. temperature can reach 1200°C
1200℃ Vertical Crucible Furnace parameter
|Furnace Structure & Chamber
|Double Layer steel structure with air cooling
High purity fiber alumina insulation for max.energy saving
Heating chamber size: Ø150 x 200mm, 3.5 liter capacity
Hinged type cover for easy sample loading
All accessories are included for immediate use.
|Voltage||AC 208 ~ 240V Single Phase 50/60Hz
Note:Power cable included , but without plug.
|Max. Temperature||· Max. 1200 °C for short time < 1hour
· Continuous working temperature: < 1150°C
|Max. Heating Rate||30 °C /min, advised 10℃/min|
|Temperature controller||· PID automatic control and auto-tune function.
· 30 programmable segments for precise process
· Built in protection for over-heated and broken Thermal couple.
|Temperature Accuracy||+/- 1 °C|
|Heating Element||1200℃ Fe-Cr-Al Alloy doped by Mo|
|Dimension||400 x 450 x 590mm|
|Net Weight||40 Kg|
| Shipping package size
|420 x 470 x 610mm|
|Warranty||One year limited warranty (Consumable parts are not covered by the warranty )|