Thermal dilatometer (coefficient of expansion) 1200℃
Nbd-tda1200-45it thermal expansion tester. The sample is placed under the control of a preset temperature program (rise/fall/constant temperature and combination), and the length of the sample in the test direction varies with temperature or time with negligible load.
Used to accurately measure the expansion or contraction of materials during heat treatment, suitable for testing ceramics, building materials, glass, refractories, metals or alloys, etc
1. Automatic calculation of expansion coefficient, volume expansion coefficient, linear expansion, and rapid thermal expansion;
2. The compensation coefficient is automatically calculated and automatically compensated, or manually corrected (online);
3. Automatically record, store and generate test reports, and export the printing temperature-expansion coefficient curve via USB interface;
4. The temperature spacing should be set freely with a small spacing of 1℃.
5. All the operations of the machine are completed automatically, and the free export of report data is not required to be matched with another computer, which is highly integrated
|Nbd-101EP embedded operating system can achieve the following control:
1. Input of test information;
2. Automatic test of test samples;
3. Complete the sample test automatically according to the process curve set by customers
4. Record all data and automatically generate reports, and package and generate files for each data report;
5. Customers can freely export required documents (statements and data) according to their needs.
| DL /L0 curve diagram:
It reflects the linear expansion process and the phase transition process at higher temperature.
During the test, the instrument can be supplied with purge air. The purge direction is to the right side, and the purge direction is to the right side. After circulating on the pattern, the purge air flows out from the middle.
The common inert purge atmosphere includes N2, Ar and He, which are mainly aimed at preventing the oxidation of samples, and can also be used to bring out gaseous products in the heating process, and prevent the polluted gas generated by the decomposition of some samples from polluting the furnace chamber, bracket and push rod.
For gas control accessories, either a conventional rotor flowmeter or a mass flowmeter (MFC) may be provided.
The gas outlet is located at the middle exhaust end of the furnace, which can discharge carrier gas and gaseous products to the medium and large scale, or it can be further connected to the gas analysis instrument for component detection by using the heated transmission pipeline.
|Pressure measurement and monitoring:
Mechanical pressure gauges with damping oil are used to prevent damage to the pressure gauge pointer
|Vacuum: ≤5Pa (mechanical pump)|
|Electrical specifications||AC220V 1.2KW|
|measuring range||At room temperature to 1100℃|
|heating rate||0.1~30℃/min, It is suggested that the heating rate ≤ 10℃/min,|
|temperature control accuracy||±1℃|
|Sample holder||High purity quartz (customizable corundum)|
||Sample status: solid diameter: Φ 6 ~ 8 mm + / – 0.5 mm length: 25 ~ 50 mm + / – 1 mm|
|Sample length measurement||Automatic instrument measurement|
Static and dynamic atmosphere environment;
Or vacuum (≦1000℃) (optional vacuum system)
|Displacement resolution||1μm，Automatic calibration range|
|System measurement error||Repeatability error ≤ ± (0.1-0.2) * 10E-6|
|operating environment||Nbd-101EP embedded operating system, one machine to do all, no need for an external computer|
|operational process||The whole test process realizes automatic control, the chart display is intuitive, and the test report is generated automatically.|
|attention||1. Keep away from vibration sources and large electrical equipment to stabilize shock absorbers.
The instrument power supply needs to be connected separately.
2. The constant temperature water bath must use clean distilled water or deionized water. The temperature of the constant temperature water bath should be adjusted to 2 ~ 3℃ higher than the room temperature;
3. To ensure the continuous stability of the displacement sensor signal and reduce the signal drift, it is suggested that the power supply of the host machine should always be turned on to maintain the stable working state of the detector.
A constant temperature water bath is kept open to maintain a constant temperature in the detector area.
If you need to turn off the main machine or water bath, please wait for at least 0.5 hour for the test after restarting the machine.
4. When the equipment is in use, the pressure inside the furnace shall not exceed 0.15mpa (absolute pressure) to prevent the equipment from being damaged due to excessive pressure;
5. When used under vacuum, the operating temperature of the equipment shall not exceed 1000℃.
6. The gas cylinder has a high internal pressure, and when the gas is pumped into the furnace tube, the pressure reducing valve must be installed on the cylinder. It is recommended to select the small pressure reducing valve for the test, the range of which is 0.01Mpa – 0.15mpa (relative pressure).
7. Sample Notes:
A. Before the experiment, the composition of the sample should be generally understood. It is not recommended to use the instrument for severe pollution and volatilization.
B. The test of general samples should not rise above the melting point.
For the softening point test of glass samples, it should be ensured that the heating stops immediately after the rise above the softening point (dL curve changes from expansion to rapid contraction) (automatic protection function of “softening point test” can be used).
C. For some samples that may adhere to the support and push rod or contaminate the contact surface after heating, a gasket shall be installed before and after the sample.
D. For some samples that are more polluting, may decompose or contaminate the scaffold part, they may be tested in a protective case.
|standard configuration||1. One test host;
2. One set of quartz sample support;
3. One Al2O3 standard sample;
4. A copy of the manual.
|optional accessory||1. It can be equipped with a constant temperature water bath by setting the constant temperature of circulating water, so that the detector is always in a stable temperature environment, reducing the signal drift caused by room temperature fluctuation, and ensuring the signal stability;
2. The instrument is a vacuum sealed structure, which can be equipped with external vacuum pump. On the one hand, it can carry out vacuum pumping and gas replacement operation, which can effectively ensure the purity of the inert atmosphere.
On the other hand, it can be tested in a vacuum.
3. Digital vacuum gauge can be selected for vacuum measurement, which can accurately observe the relationship between vacuum degree and pattern;
4. Nbd-tda1200-45it system provides molten quartz with low expansion rate as supporting and pushing rod material, with small systematic error and the highest accuracy.
It shall be used ≤1100℃.
|after-sales service||One year warranty, lifetime service (warranty does not cover consumable parts, such as quartz cavity, jacking rod and O-ring etc.)|