Removable battery measuring device
The device is specially designed for the research and exploration of buckle liquid electrolyte lithium battery and solid lithium ion battery.
Device composition and performance
1. The main part of the equipment is made of brass with good conductivity.The two electrodes are connected and sealed by nylon retainers and o-rings.The instrument is small in size and modular in design. It can assemble several battery units at one time and run the test together, thus greatly improving the experimental efficiency.
2. Easy to put in the glove box;
3. Maximum operating temperature: 200℃.
The device can be tested as follows:
1. Impedance test of button type liquid lithium ion battery and solid lithium ion battery, high and low temperature cycle performance test, the test temperature range is -20℃-200℃;
2. Impedance test of electrolyte materials for solid lithium batteries, such as: oxide ceramic electrolyte, sulfide ceramic electrolyte, thin (thick) film of organic electrolyte, thin (thick) film of organic-inorganic composite electrolyte, impedance performance test at room temperature and high and low temperature, with the temperature range of -20℃-200℃;
3. It can test the thickness of battery and electrolyte ceramic sheet (1 ~ 3mm), and the thickness of electrolyte thin (thick) film (0.1 ~ 0.5mm);
4. Commonly used test size: 16mm,20mm.