The control system is integrated with the furnace chamber, and the 12-channel battery test research can be carried out simultaneously. The furnace lining USES vacuum forming high-purity alumina poly light material, and adopts molybdenum doped high-temperature alloy resistance wire as heating element. The control panel of the furnace body is equipped with intelligent temperature regulator, control power switch, main heating work/stop button, power supply and insurance lights, voltage and current indication, so as to observe the working status of the system at any time. Twelve multi-program thermostats correspond to twelve heating Chambers.
1. In the process of high-temperature firing, it is not recommended to open the furnace, because it is not only dangerous, but also because of the sudden change in temperature will cause damage to the product.
2. After the stove is used for the first time or for a long time, it should be baked at about 120℃ for 1 hour, and used at about 300℃ for 2 hours, in order to remove the moisture absorbed by the heat preservation materials in the air. The furnace temperature should not exceed the rated temperature to avoid damage to heating elements and lining.
3. It is forbidden to directly pour all kinds of liquids and dissolved metals into the furnace to keep the furnace clean.
4. After the furnace is used for a period of time, there will be a small cracking phenomenon, which is caused by thermal expansion and contraction and is a normal phenomenon.
5. When cold furnace is used, because the furnace chamber is cold, a large amount of heat must be absorbed, so the heating rate of low-temperature section is not easy to be too fast, and the heating rate difference of each temperature section is not easy to be too big. When setting the heating rate, the physical and chemical properties of the sintered material should be fully considered, so as to avoid the occurrence of material spraying and pollution of the furnace chamber.
6. Check periodically whether the electrical connections of the temperature control system are in good contact, and pay special attention to whether the connection points of the heating elements are fastened (check the heating element connections about 1 month after the first use and every 12 months thereafter).
7. In the working process, generally around 200℃~300℃, if the control deviation cannot be eliminated, the temperature display value is not consistent with the value specified in the program or the current swings too much, please check whether the Settings of parameters “M5, P, t” are accurate.
8. The furnace is suitable for the following working conditions:
1) the ambient temperature is between -10 ℃ and 75℃.
2) the ambient relative humidity should not exceed 85%.
3) there is no conductive dust, explosive gas and corrosive gas that seriously damages metal and insulation materials around the furnace.
4) no obvious tilting, vibration or jolting.
(heating elements are consumables and not covered by warranty)