Double-temperature Fast Annealing Sliding Rail Furnace
The furnace can be moved around automatically according to the set requirements. The moving speed can be adjusted manually, and the temperature field can be changed and the temperature can be lowered rapidly at any time.After heating up to the set temperature on one side of the furnace, the furnace is directly moved to the sample placement area on the other side, so as to achieve rapid heating up to a speed of 140℃/min. After sintering, the furnace is removed from the sample placement area, so as to achieve rapid cooling of the sample. The cooling rate of 300℃~1200℃ can reach 200℃ ~ 50℃/min.
| 1. Double steel structure;
n2. High purity Al2O3 fiber refractory insulation material, the maximum energy saving;
n3. The high purity alumina coating on refractory ceramics can prolong the service life.
n4. The alumina tube plug helps you create custom temperature gradients in the tube.
|Electrical specifications||AC220V 6KW|
|The highest temperature||1200 ℃ （<1H）|
|Continuous temperature||1100 ℃|
|Maximum heating rate||≤ 20 ℃/min|
|Heating zone length||600mm|
|The furnace pipe size||Φ100*1400mm|
|Temperature field distribution||As shown in the figure: here is the graph of the temperature range of the device|
|Control system||1. 15 temperature curves can be stored in advance to avoid the trouble caused by repeated Settings of different experimental processes;
2. The experimental process is more intuitive and the operation is more convenient;
3. Wireless control module can be selected to realize remote control;
4. It has the functions of over temperature alarm, broken couple prompt, leakage protection and so on.
|The temperature precision||+/- 1 ℃|
|Heating element||Mo – doped fe-cr-al alloy|
|Vacuum degree: ≤10Pa (mechanical pump)|
|Pressure measurement and monitoring||The use of mechanical pressure gauges with damping oil can prevent damage to the pressure gauge pointer.|
|Gas supply system||Using float flow meter control, and equipment integration, easy to control, air leakage has been tested before the factory.|
|The net weight||40KG||50KG|
|Equipment precautions||1. When the furnace temperature of the equipment is ≥300℃, do not open the furnace to avoid damage;
2. When the equipment is in use, the pressure inside the furnace shall not exceed 0.125mpa (absolute pressure) to prevent the sealing flange from being pushed open due to excessive pressure;
3. When used under high vacuum (10 to the minus 3 Pa), the operating temperature of the equipment shall not exceed 800℃.
|Service support||1 year warranty with lifetime support (warranty excludes consumable parts such as furnace tubes and o-rings).|